Aireborough Learning Partnership -
a Co-operative Trust
We are proud to be one of the founder members of the Aireborough Learning Partnership - a Co-operative Trust. The ALP is a Co-operative Trust made up of primary and secondary schools in Aireborough, with the intention of raising standards through mutual support.
Key objectives of the Trust:
- Raise standards and attainment for all children in the partnership.
- Increase and create vibrant learning opportunities for all.
- Create strong working relationships between all cooperative members.
- Use resources in a more creative and collaborative way.
The Trust aims to make a difference through:
- Enhancing learning teaching and curriculum development.
- Sharing resources and expertise.
- Maintaining and enhancing our extended services.
- Inclusion and social cohesion.