5 February 2021
Post Resources Sub-Committee Meeting: Richard Briscoe (CoG) and David Cooke (HT)
- Review Month 9 Budget Report
- BASC budget
- Staffing update
- FGB agenda
3 February 2021
GDPR Compliancy DPO Visit: Richard Lewis-Ogden (DPO) and David Cooke (HT)
- Auditing current practice and action planning
16 December 2020
EYFS Leader meeting: Anna Bradbury (Governor) and Mrs Deen (EYFS Leader)
15 December 2020
Budget virement report meeting: Richard Briscoe (CoG) , David Cooke (HT) and Diane Sanderson (temporary SBM)
- Virement reports for main school and extended school budgets reviewed and signed off.
8 December 2020
Safeguarding and CLA meeting: Anna Bradbury (Governor) and Miss Tidey (DHT)
Questions discussed are below and full report is available for governors in school or via the SharePoint:
- The mental health and well-being of staff is important, as it is for children in school. How are you and all the staff coping with teaching and working during the Covid pandemic?
- Do pupils feel protected and safe? How do you know?
- In the event of a bubble closure, how is school checking in on all pupils who are staying at home?
- Do staff receive training on protecting children?
- Are staff and other adults clear about procedures where they're concerned about the safety of a child, including if children go missing from school?
- Is the physical environment safe?
- Have the numbers of CLA changed this academic year?
- How are CLA supported in school?
- In the event of a bubble closure?
- Is there anything that you would like me to share with the governors?
17 November 2020
Writing subject meeting: Jess O'Hanlon (Governor) and Mrs Moore (Writing Leader)
16 November 2020
Reading subject meeting: Jess O'Hanlon (Governor) and Mrs Millen (Reading Leader)
10 June 2020
Budget meeting: Richard Briscoe, David Cooke and Nick Todd (via telephone)
21 May 2020
COVID-19 Safeguarding Skype meeting: Jenny Rivas and Miss Tidey
22 April 2020
COVID-19 Welfare telephone call: Ian Brocklebank and Mr Cooke
Topics discussed included:
- how the school was handling the school closure
- whether the HT required additional support at this time from governors
- numbers of key worker/vulnerable children attending
- current staffing levels and arrangements
- support for staff who were isolating and/or living alone
- details of the support being received from the LA
11 March 2020
Richard Lewis-Ogden met with Miss Tidey re: Pupil Premium. Please see attached notes.