Links for Parents
- Aireborough Extended Services: Details of local after school clubs and holiday activities.
A message from Simon Toyne (Local Cluster Lead) July 2020:"We are aware that for many of our pupils and their families the summer break will come on top of an already prolonged period of being off school in restricted and difficult circumstances. During the summer break if you are looking for activities there is a range of useful information on the Breeze website and leedscamps.co.uk also have activity places during the summer.If you are experiencing difficulties, need advice or support, you can contact your local Early Help Hub (West - 0113 53 51924) or your local Cluster Lead (firstname.lastname@example.org or 07891277735) who can either provide information or signpost to useful support."
- Breeze Leeds: Lets you know what is going on in the city for children and young people up to the age of 19.
- Aireborough Leisure Centre
- Leeds Sailing and Activity Centre (Yeadon Tarn)
- Guiseley Music Centre
- Home Start: National family support charity.
- SCOPE in Leeds: Offers support to disabled people and their families at home and in the local community.
- Leeds SEND Information Advice Support Service (formerly known as Leeds Parent Partnership): A free service that is accessible to all parents and carers of children with special educational needs and disability.
- Leeds City Council
- Parent Info from CEOP and Parent Zone - help and advice for families in a digital world
- Leeds Domestic Violence and Abuse - click on the link to take you to the website; please also view the poster below for further information