Links for Parents
- Aireborough Extended Services: Details of local after school clubs and holiday activities.
If you are experiencing difficulties, need advice or support, you can contact your local Early Help Hub (West - 0113 53 51924) or your local Cluster Lead (email@example.com or 07891277735) who can either provide information or signpost to useful support."
- Breeze Leeds: Lets you know what is going on in the city for children and young people up to the age of 19.
- Aireborough Leisure Centre
- Leeds Sailing and Activity Centre (Yeadon Tarn)
- Guiseley Music Centre
- Home Start: National family support charity.
- SCOPE in Leeds: Offers support to disabled people and their families at home and in the local community.
- Leeds SEND Information Advice Support Service (formerly known as Leeds Parent Partnership): A free service that is accessible to all parents and carers of children with special educational needs and disability.
- Leeds City Council
- Parent Info from CEOP and Parent Zone - help and advice for families in a digital world
- Leeds Domestic Violence and Abuse - click on the link to take you to the website; please also view the poster below for further information